Multiplayer Brigade Challenge - 2020 (Closed)

Here is where your next nemesis can be found!
William Reaves

Multiplayer Brigade Challenge - 2020 (Closed)

Post by William Reaves » 27 Jan 2020 15:15

Fellow officers,

As we look toward the spring campaigning season, we are issuing a new Brigade Challenge to Bonaparte's Bane for a multiplayer game. Currently, our glorious brigade banner is trampled into the dust under the boots of the cruel and savage Bonaparte's Bane. We must avenge this historic insult and return Tirailleurs et Dragons to its rightful place as masters of the Field of Glory!

We are looking for LGA and Coalition officers who are interested joining together in one or more multiplayer games. This is a great way to get to know your fellow officers, especially for new members! Please respond in this Forum by no later than 21 February if you are interested, and we will assemble a mighty force of gallant officers. Game selection will be by consensus, and we will follow the standard Tournament rules.

So bid your wives and sweethearts adieu, sharpen your swords and bayonets, and join the colours for adventure and glory!

Forward!
TWS Member Since 30 December 2014
Leader of Tirailleurs et Dragons Battle Brigade

Todd Schmidgall

Re: Multiplayer Brigade Challenge - 2020

Post by Todd Schmidgall » 27 Jan 2020 21:52

Salute!
Greetings Colonel Reeves!
I have also issued a MP challenge on behalf of Al & I.
Good to see You sir!
Won’t You join me for some libations?

Regards,
TWS Member Since 1 November 2014
Tirailleurs et Dragons Battle Brigade Member

William Reaves

Post by William Reaves » 27 Jan 2020 22:41

It would be my pleasure. Do you think it would be a good idea to combine our challenges, so as not to confuse our slow-witted enemies?

Todd Schmidgall

Post by Todd Schmidgall » 28 Jan 2020 00:52

Good evening Bill.
I say let’s continue to advance on two fronts, & we can share ‘intelligence’ as we discover the positions of the foe. 😉
So far, I’ve had one officer from the Coalition ranks brandish his sword in our direction.
My Voltiguers scouting the countryside report the rumors of the enemy’s passage.
TWS Member Since 1 November 2014

Bill Cann

Post by Bill Cann » 04 Feb 2020 22:28

Colonel Reaves
Thank you for the invitation to a new multi-player contest. The gallant warriors of Bonaparte's Bane stand ready to accept your challenge, but are somewhat distressed that it was accompanied with insults. Consequently, I feel a personal obligation to accept your challenge along with my brother Russian officer, Aleksandr Zaytsev. Please indicate which Campaign games you would like to use as well as they scenario length (short/mid/long). We will then forward our scenario recommendations.

As for your brigade banner, it hangs limply in our GHQ. I am certain that it's sister/brother banner will considerably brighten our trophy corner in the near future.
TWS Member Since 27 October 2014
Member of the Bonaparte's Bane Battle Brigade

William Reaves

Post by William Reaves » 05 Feb 2020 16:08

Insults? Mais non, monsieur, they are compliments! Alas, our stalwart LGA officers have shown understandable reluctance to leave the warm beds of your wives and daughters, and have not yet responded to our call to battle. With your kind permission, we will keep our challenge open.

Bill Cann

Post by Bill Cann » 05 Feb 2020 16:39

How can you issue a challenge, when your officers prefer to stay in bed rather than defend your banner on the field of battle. With such a lack of courage and commitment from your officers, it is no wonder why your brigade banner is so frequently trampled into dust under Coalition boots and hooves. Perhaps the white bed sheet of surrender is a more appropriate banner for the Tirailleurs and Dragoons.
TWS Member Since 27 October 2014
Member of the Bonaparte's Bane Battle Brigade

William Reaves

Post by William Reaves » 05 Feb 2020 18:54

We applaud your appetite for immediate self-destruction and look forward to assisting you, but as with all worthy endeavors this may take some time. We have re-issued our stirring call to arms and hope to have a response as soon as possible.

Thomas Whitfield

Post by Thomas Whitfield » 05 Feb 2020 20:28

I believe that I am not a member of Bonaparte's Bane but I would be interested in joining and participating.

Thanks,
Tom
TWS Member Since 17 March 2019

Slawomir Manikowski

Post by Slawomir Manikowski » 05 Feb 2020 21:20

Salute
It is not true that Tirailleurs et Dragons, but maybe there will be a place in the formation for the Polish cavalry ...
serving with his saber ...
Regards
Slawek
TWS Member Since 2 May 2016