Amazing Site - Awesome Links to Napoleonic Wars

This is the place where to offer your thoughts on and find answers to issues concerning the Napoleonic Wars.
Or just talk about the games.
Don Lazov

Amazing Site - Awesome Links to Napoleonic Wars

Post by Don Lazov » 25 Jun 2021 02:36

First I just wanted to say thank you!

I have always been somewhat interested in the Napoleonic War but have only read a little about the era and most of that was generally from a few board war games I have had in my possession. Mostly Avalon Hill and a lot of SPI games (Nay vs. Wellington and Wellington's Victory). I have only just started purchasing JTS Napoleonic titles this June and have picked up five of the most popular battles during the JTS summer sale (Austerlitz, Leipzig, Russia, Waterloo and Bayonets' on the Rhine - okay I got that one on sale in March) and am really intrigued and looking forward to learning more about this era.

The Historic Battle Videos of the Napoleonic Wars is an absolute treasure to me!

So far I have watched the basics on Infantry, Cavalry, Artillery tactics and am half way done with Napoleonic Wars 1-6. These are just an incredible set of resources and I have learned much thus far.

So I just wanted to thank both Al and Mark for this lovely site and resources and a place to meet some fellow JTS'sers...
TWS Member since June 22, 2021

Mark Jones

Re: Amazing Site - Awesome Links to Napoleonic Wars

Post by Mark Jones » 26 Jun 2021 01:48

Thanks, Don.

I don't know if you realize it, but you last post just made Al's day!

He puts a lot of work into those webpages. All the credit is his.

Don Lazov

Post by Don Lazov » 26 Jun 2021 02:09

Glad to make his day, it’s truly an amazing site. I am trying to recruit a friend we are on turn 16 of an 80 turn Salerno scenario, he really likes the site too.
TWS Member since June 22, 2021

Timothy Moore

Post by Timothy Moore » 02 Aug 2021 18:08

Great videos. I haven't played Napoleonics since the 70s when it was 15mm minis and Empire rules. Good to get a refresher since I just acquired Leipzig.
TWS Member Since 13 November 2020