JTS New Panzer Battles Game - Tournament Game???

All thoughts and info on wars past WW1 through the modern day...
Aloysius Kling Sr

JTS New Panzer Battles Game - Tournament Game???

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Greetings WWII Gamers,

Our hope has been to put together a Panzer Campaign WWII Tournament but our members own a wide assortment of these games.. In order to be fair to everyone we are proposing a tournament using the New JTS North Africa 1941 Panzer Battles game.. ($39.95)

This would be a single player game... Meaning no teams... Players would play a single scenario from both sides of the battlefield simultaneously... This seems to be the only way to make the game fair from both sides of the battlefield.. The two scores would be combined and the member with the best total score wins the tournament...

We need at least 12 player to put this tournament together... Everyone's input would be appreciated...

Please let us know if you are interested... Alternate game suggestion will be entertained...

Thanks and Battle On...

Mike Peccolo

Re: JTS New Panzer Battles Game - Tournament Game???

Post by Mike Peccolo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 pm

I'd be game, Ciao!

Aloysius Kling Sr

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Greetings Members,

We now have to members ready to play this game in a tournament... James Breckenridge has joined Mike Peccolo ready to participate in this tournament... We need at at least 8 more members ready to join the fun...

Battle On...
Al

Stuart Wilson

Post by Stuart Wilson » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:03 am

Al,
Please count me in!!
Regards
Stuart
Oberleutnant Stuart Wilson
1/,2/,3/1st SS Panzergrenadier Regiment

Aloysius Kling Sr

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Greetings to Everyone,

I am sending this email to all our current members... I posted and emailed to see if there was interest in having a WWII Tournament using JTS new game "North Africa 1941" ... I am sorry to say that there has not been a great deal of interest...

Two members posted they would play in the forum and I also received a couple of emails from members interested in playing...

Simply not enough interest to have a viable tournament... We need at least 10 members to sign up for such and endeavor... This would have been a single player 3 round event...

Moving on... Most interest in tournaments come from our Civil War and Age of Napoleon eras... We are now launching our 2019 American Civil War Tournament (Single Player) starting 15 January 2019 and currently working a fall Age of Napoleon tournament...

Our current Age of Napoleon Eckmühl tournament is about to wrap up Round 1 and move on to Round Two starting 15 January 2019...

If there are 10 members wanting to play in a WWII Panzer Tournament we will be happy to ramp it up and put one together...

Happy New Year and Battle On...