Looking for Yank Opponent (Closed)

Find an opponent here!
Kevin Crawford

Looking for Yank Opponent (Closed)

Post by Kevin Crawford » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Looking for an opponent for Gettysburg, Chickamauga, Franklin, Antietam. Campaign or battle of your choice.

Derek Squires

Re: Looking for Yank Opponent

Post by Derek Squires » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:08 pm

I would be happy to play you. I have Gettysburg, Antietam, Overland, Franklin and Atlanta.

Derek

Kevin Crawford

Re: Looking for Yank opponent.

Post by Kevin Crawford » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Derek,

If you are up for a Gettysburg battle or Campaign, select the battle of your choice and let's get it on. My e-mail address is Kcrawf23@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Jones

Post by Mark Jones » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Kevin, what happened to our Gettysburg Campaign. I returned the last turn a long time ago now. Did you ever receive it?

Roy Purcell

Post by Roy Purcell » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Hi Mark , if your Gettysburg game has fallen away - I would be happy to take up the sword against you in a Gettysburg Campaign Game - ( not the historical Battle )

Mark Jones

Re: Looking for Yank Opponent

Post by Mark Jones » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:06 am

Works for me, Roy. I actually thought the approach battles in the campaign were pretty boring, but we only made it into the third one I think. I have no idea how it plays out in the long run. My preference is to conduct the campaign on one, large map rather than through a bunch of preset scenarios. Unfortunately, there is no such large scenario in Gettysburg. No doubt this is due to the enormous size that would be required to place it all on a single map.

I normally play with all Optional Rules ON except for MDF, OMR, AC, and MOP. Send me an email and we can discuss.