Windows 10

This is a forum for general topics and discussions that are not specifically related to a particular military age.
Aloysius Kling Sr

Windows 10

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 am

Microsoft seems to be downloading Windows 10 to Windows 8 machines first, I am surmising this because my three Windows 8 machines have had the operating system downloaded. I have installed it on two of them... but none with games on them... I am waiting till I get the Windows 10 on one of my Windows 7 machines were I have games loaded.
I am holding off on my main gaming machine till I know they will work..

Has anyone installed on their gaming computer? If so please let us know if everything is working...
Thanks

Aloysius Kling Sr

Re: Windows 10

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:00 am

Ok Boys,
I loaded the HPS Austerlitz Game. The game seems to be working without any issues... But I will load some of the other games before committing to my main machine.
Battle On...
Al

Aloysius Kling Sr

Re: Windows 10

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 am

Greetings All,
I have loaded Windows 10 on six machines... All the apps and programs worked fine except on one machine, but all programs are running that I have checked so far. HPS/JTS games are all working fine... But if I had a business I would be very cautious about being the first to load it. I would be surprised if some bugs did not appear.

As far as liking Windows 10, well that I am not sure about that, but I usually go with the new if I can afford it at the time.