Visitors, Salute!

This is a forum for general topics and discussions that are not specifically related to a particular military age.
Aloysius Kling Sr

Visitors, Salute!

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:05 pm

To all those who visit The Wargaming Society when looking to join a computer wargaming organization you will find the founders of the society respond quickly to your needs, when signing up and after you are a member... You can join all eras or just one, find gaming opponents, information, gaming help, new friends and most importantly Fun!

Battle On...

Mark Jones

Re: Visitors, Salute!

Post by Mark Jones » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:24 am

Hear, hear! :P :P :P

Dean Jackson

Post by Dean Jackson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:42 am

As a brand new member of TWS I can easily second the sentiments of this post. The Founders of the Society have been nothing but friendly, helpful and timely. If you are reading this post and on the fence about joining...DO IT! These three gentlemen obviously take this seriously and must invest a lot of their time to make this a great experience for us all. Thank you to you all :!:

Cris Kubiak

Post by Cris Kubiak » Sat May 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Sirs,

Let me add a third to Mr. Jackson's post. I have already played 1 game and just starting my second and have only been a member for 11 days. Very friendly and very timely. I might consider joining the Napoleonic group down the road. Thank you.