New ACW Administrator

Post your thoughts and advice for the Civil War games here.
Mark Jones

New ACW Administrator

Post by Mark Jones » 04 Jan 2020 04:36

Gentlemen:

About a week ago, after a very long hiatus of crashed hard drives, lost software, and unrelenting pressures at work and home, I assumed the administration of the ACW Era. I have not yet had time to work on the Battle Reports or the Battle Brigade webpages, but I have gathered all of the information I needed to update the ACW Army webpages. They are now resplendent with the various medals and awards that you have all earned. When you get a chance, please stop over and admire your new uniforms.

While you are busy doing that, I am going to see if I can find any rotgut whiskey in this joint. Surely the Rebs haven't drunk all of it yet!

Mark Jones

Re: New ACW Administrator

Post by Mark Jones » 01 Feb 2020 16:51

Gentlemen:

Your ACW Battle Records webpage is now up to date and being maintained daily as well. I still have the Battle Brigade webpages to go. I am not aware of any ongoing ACW Battle Brigade contests other than the one in which I am currently participating. I will be contacting both the Grayback and Blue Belly officers when I start updating the webpages to ensure that the updated information is both current and correct.