Ronald Fulwell

This is a forum for general topics and discussions that are not specifically related to a particular military age.
Derek Squires

Re: Ronald Fulwell

Post by Derek Squires » 16 May 2019 23:46

Ron is probably the best player I have played. Most players I can sense where and when they will attack. Ron did the opposite of what one would expect. He would also send you songs like Paul Revere and the Raiders or old talonsoft music. I'll be waiting for our next battle Ron, get will soon.
Derek Squires
TWS Member Since 6 February 2018

Andy Taylor

Post by Andy Taylor » 17 May 2019 04:56

My dad was diagnosed with a aggressive form of cancer in his 70`s.As a family you hear those words and shudder.
He went through various forms of treatment and came through.
He watched his grandchildren grow up to give him great grand children.He died peacefully of old age in his sleep age 90 at home in his favourite armchair.
Cancer like Napoleon and Bobby Lee can be outmanouvered!!
Best regards
Andy Taylor
TWS Member Since 28 August 2017

Ronald Fulwell

Post by Ronald Fulwell » 03 Jul 2019 18:20

I have for the first time read all the wonderful wishes from all my strategic comrades. I am overwhelmed by the goodness of people and cant thank you enough. I also want to thank Aloysius Kling Sr.
I have been in that other club for 20 years and by far he is the friendliest, most helpful , most accusable, and best leader I have seen yet. I am getting chemo and doing pretty good. I can not walk much , so I have a lot of time on my hands at this point and I am looking for battles,, so any of you good men want to fight, please let me know..

thank you again
Lt Ron Fulwell