Summer Challenge Update #3

This is the place where to offer your thoughts on and find answers to issues concerning the Napoleonic Wars.
Or just talk about the games.
Aloysius Kling Sr
Site Admin

Summer Challenge Update #3

Post by Aloysius Kling Sr » 28 May 2020 22:35

My army was Victorious in Battle #1... Although my opposing General was somewhat inexperienced he improved greatly as the battle progressed... (All 24 turns completed)

Things are not going to well in Battle #2... I kept attacking and using melee to gain control of the city and then to hold it... Fatigued my army terribly... Major mistake and on top of that I was done it by a better General... (19 turns completed)

Battle #3 is only is in the middle of the battle and a long way to go.... (11 turns completed)

Battle #4 is raging in the city with fierce fighting is going on all over the battlefield which for the most part in within the city... Not sure how this one is going to come out.... (15 turns completed)

Battle #5 is only only on turn 7... So not much to say about it... (real world has slowed the battle)

We are going to have Al's 2nd Summer Challenge #2 after we wrap up this one... We are going to play the same game and scenario... With Al playing the Austrian side of the battlefield.... Three I my original opponents have already agreed to participate in #2...

Battle On...
Al

TWS Founder & Member since 1 October 2014

Mark Jones

Re: Summer Challenge Update #3

Post by Mark Jones » 29 May 2020 00:00

Al playing an Austrian!? :o :shock: :?

Why sir, that is unprecedented. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: