COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

This is the place where to offer your thoughts on and find answers to issues concerning the Napoleonic Wars.
Or just talk about the games.
Bill Cann

COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Post by Bill Cann » 31 Mar 2020 18:29

After having checked with my TWS friends in Canada, the United States, Russia, Italy, the Netherlands, the Untied Kingdom and New Zealand, I am pleased to report that their respective families are all safe. Every country in the world is suffering the ravages of this terrible global disease and all our citizens are requested to stay at home and practice physical distancing. I sincerely hope that the situation improves in the next weeks and months and that we continue to follow the recommendations of our national health experts. I also think it is important to keep in touch with and support each other. Take care and stay healthy. Bill
TWS Member Since 27 October 2014
Member of the Bonaparte's Bane Battle Brigade

Mark Jones

Re: COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Post by Mark Jones » 28 Apr 2020 02:52

Well said, Bill. We certainly wish everyone good health and safe passage through these dangerous times. Our group of gaming brothers are generally at an age where this new virus places us at an increased risk. To my knowledge, all are safe and well. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

Please stay in touch, gentlemen. It is always disturbing when someone drops out of communication without warning. It is especially worrisome in these rather dangerous times.

Fortunately for us, the hobby we enjoy together is perfectly crafted for social distancing.

Stay safe and well, gentlemen.