Rebel Seeking Yankee (Closed)

Find an opponent here!
Michael Chandler Jr

Rebel Seeking Yankee (Closed)

Post by Michael Chandler Jr » 24 Feb 2021 09:33

Any Union commanders available to fight a Reb trying to knock the cobwebs off his own horse? I would like something reasonably balanced to begin with as I get my bearings again. I have all the JTS ACW titles except Shenandoah and Petersburg right now. I am open to any settings. I will try to send off at least one turn per day, though I may miss a day or two per week.

Edit: I can be reached here, by PM or at mlcjlife@gmail.com
Last edited by Michael Chandler Jr on 15 Mar 2021 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

Gregory Schipp

Re: Rebel Seeking Yankee

Post by Gregory Schipp » 07 Mar 2021 21:32

Howdy,

I am new to JTS but starting to learn real quickly. I currently own Chancellorsville and wouldn't mind fighting an opponent.

Michael Chandler Jr

Post by Michael Chandler Jr » 08 Mar 2021 19:02

Howdy Gregory,

That sounds great! Do you have any preferred scenario? I am open to any scenario that you think would make for a good fight. I'm also not picky about the settings, so if you have any preferences, feel free to start up a match and send it my way. I look forward to the battle, sir!

Michael Chandler Jr

Post by Michael Chandler Jr » 09 Mar 2021 23:33

Hey Gregory,

Incidentally, my email is mlcjlife@gmail.com ...if you would like me to select a scenario or if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me there.